The Radar — the best of the travel blogosphere — is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Any preconceived notions you had about traveling to Morocco during Ramadan are probably wrong. At least according to these backpacking bloggers, who share their experience with the world. @artofbackpackin
- Downtown L.A. has transformed from a “no man’s land” into a creative hub for artists. Here’s one bloggers take on why the up-and-coming Arts District is a must-see. @gadling
- Scandinavia offers everything from historic royal palaces and ultra-modern architecture to the dramatic beauty of the fjords. Read more about what this northern wonderland has to offer. @globalgrasshopr
- Not all of the world’s best sites are natural. Check out this compilation of the world’s most iconic man-made bridges — and learn some surprising facts about them along the way. @WildJunket
- Cinque Terre is a spectacular, travel-worthy region, but it can be hard to find the information you need to plan your trip. Here’s a brief guide to this unique section of the Italian Riviera. @OrdinaryTravelr