The Radar — the best of the travel blogosphere — is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Did you know that Malta has temples that are older than the pyramids in Egypt? If you haven’t been to this unique Mediterranean island yet, find out more about what you’re missing. @1step2theleft
- London is a delightful combination: a leading-edge city (with an ancient history) that has oodles of green space. Why settle for the tired tour-bus routine with so many great walks at your fingertips? @easyhiker101
- The Batu Caves complex is the most sacred Hindu temple in Malaysia — and located just miles from Kuala Lumpur. All it takes to get there is a steep flight of 272 steps. Here’s some inspiration for the hike. @rtwdave
- What comes to mind when you hear “South Africa”? Eye-opening? Luxurious? Check in with Adventurous Kate as one thing after another takes her by surprise as she makes her way around the tip of Africa. @adventurouskate
- The Culture-ist gives us a look at Southern France’s culinary treats, history, and culture. If you haven’t acquired a taste for Provence quite yet, you’ll be salivating by the end of this post. @TheCultureist