The Radar — the best of the travel blogosphere — is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- These photos from Delft prove that towns in Holland are full of exactly what you think: canals, cobblestone streets, bicycles, and cheese. Here’s your guide to the “ultimate Dutch village.” @eurotriptips
- A six-day motorcycle tour in Laos during the rainy season isn’t what this risk-averse adventurer signed up for. Get a tight grip on the handlebars and see the breathtaking Bolivian Plateau at 60 km/h. @FearfulGirl
- Some people will do anything to avoid cold weather. Some are cut from an entirely different cloth. Embrace your inner snowman as these travelers share their top spots for winter travel in Europe. @AsWeTravel
- Celebrate Zion’s 93rd “Parkiversary” by taking in these awe-inspiring shots of Utah’s first national park — including three California condors, an endangered species success story. @TransAmericas
- Sometimes it takes a trip outside our comfort zones to make us realize just how good we have it at home. Newly returned from a trip to Zurich, this Canuck shows us Toronto through the eyes of a traveler. @StayingNative