The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Despite a tumultuous past, Northern Europe’s oldest capital city is experiencing a rebirth. Behold, Tallinn, Estonia and its many, many charms. @Gadling
- New Zealand doesn’t always live up to its idyllic Tolkien-worthy reputation, but these ten beaches are pretty darn close to paradise. @FlashpackerFam
- Sometimes the best adventures are in our own backyards. After wandering the world over, an American blogger dreams up a bucket list in the United States. @LandLoper
- For some, Burma is a dream destination; for others, it’s a political travesty. Regardless of where you fall, here’s one person’s picks for the best books on this controversial country. @Wanderluster
- In the midst of an epic adventure in the Galapagos, Digital Nomad Andrew Evans takes pause to share tips on how to photograph the islands’ extraordinary fauna. @WheresAndrew