The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Sure, there’s the Louvre in Paris, the Reina Sofia in Madrid, and the Guggenheim in Manhattan, but for a dose of outdoor expression, check out these street art havens. @Gadling
- It’s somewhere between New York and Los Angeles — geographically, at least — but Chicago is no flyover city. To get a true sense of Chi-Town, you’ve got to head for the water. @DangerousBiz
- Avid travelers know that the Middle East boasts as many entrancing destinations as it does trouble spots. One blogger travels to a locale in the middle of the fray – and leaves wanting more. @WanderingEarl
- Compared to Rome and Milan, Florence seems like a small town, but the Tuscan capital is big on charm. In fact, the birthplace of the Renaissance just might be the “perfect Italian city.” @AsWeTravel
- If ease is your idea of paradise, you might want to stick to the mainland in Oz. But for those in search of a tranquil refuge way off the beaten path, the Whitsunday Islands are calling. @yTravelBlog