The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Beautiful enough to be a “desktop computer screensaver,” Malapascua Island is paradise found. It might take some effort to get this Filipino Eden, but if you believe this blogger, the rewards are worth the trouble. @WanderlandAlex
- Not into elbowing your way through crowds in Vienna? Follow one local’s recommendations to uncover ten off-the-beaten-path (and surprising) gems in the Austrian capital. @Viennaunwrapped
- How many of the 962 UNESCO World Heritage sites have you visited? Gary Arndt has been to 250 — and has 25 random things to say about his experiences in some of the most unique places on Earth. @EverywhereTrip
- Could Lake Tahoe provide the backdrop for “America’s Most Beautiful Bike Ride?” This blogger explains why the title may be justified as he details his journey around one of America’s most scenic freshwater destinations. @Gadling
- Want to steer clear of tourists and global chains while you’re in Bogotá? If you consider yourself a foodie, you’ll want to check out the Chapinero Alto neighborhood. Here’s a taste of the places that are putting this part of town on the map. @SkoggPhoto