The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- An elephant never forgets. At least that’s what the Elephant Valley Project hopes as they teach captive elephants how to be at home in forests of in eastern Cambodia. Check out this blogger’s experience with the special sanctuary. @MatadorNetwork
- You don’t need rain to make a rainbow. The buildings in Guanajuato, Mexico set the desert ablaze with kaleidoscopic cool. After reading this post, you can almost picture yourself wandering the picturesque plazas of this colorful city. @NevEndingVoyage
- Ever dream of being Indiana Jones? Channel your inner Indy by traveling to Petra and exploring the Jordanian gem that launched your archaeological obsession. @YoungAdventures
- Cascading waterfalls and lush forests make Plitvice Lakes National Park one of Croatia’s biggest draws, but too few people know about the natural wonder. Anyone who hasn’t heard about this idyllic Eden will want to add it to their bucket list.@LandLopers
- From old forts and mosques to modern shopping and food, Delhi is among the oldest and most culturally diverse cities in the world. Experience the best of Delhi (old and new) through this local’s eyes. @TheCultureist