The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Millions flock to Italy to behold one of the most iconic landmarks in the world: The Tower of Pisa. Come along for the ride as PlanetD experiences the 14th-century structure in all its crooked glory for the first time. @theplanetd
- Dark, mysterious, and full of beasts that want to kill you. That’s what this blogger thought of jungles before taking on Khao Yai National Park in Thailand. Follow his trail as he faces his fear.@Gadling
- One of the best ways to tap into a local culture is to sample what they have on tap. Each year, beer enthusiasts all around the world showcase their love for beer in a public forum. Check out ten of the best beer festivals around the globe. @AsWeTravel
- Lucky for us, the frequent rains in Bergen don’t spoil its colorful art scene. From native-son composers like Edvard Grieg to modern art to international music, take time to discover the creative side of Norway’s second-largest city. @EuropeUpClose
- L.A. may be known for celebs and traffic jams, but it also happens to have some pretty fantastic shoreline. Check out this brief guide to three of the best beaches in the City of Angels. @Wanderluster