The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Marrakech may evoke bustling souks and snake charmers, but this Moroccan metropolis is also a bargain for travelers looking for luxury on a budget. @velvetescape
- Where is the craziest place you’ve ever slept? I bet you can’t top these 15 works of art..that you can camp in. @BeenSeen
- Every traveler suffers from preconceived notions. Sometimes they’re right, sometimes they’re wrong, and sometimes it’s complicated. Exhibit A: Dubai. @adventurouskate
- Is the time right for the second golden age of wine in the Bay Area? Find out why this blogger says “Forget Napa; San Francisco has wineries, too.” @lunaticatlarge
- Nelson’s Column, the National Gallery, soothing fountains, and a…big blue chicken. Just a few of the reasons to love London’s Trafalgar Square. @BaldHiker