The Radar–the best of the travel blogosphere–is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Don’t let the destructive potential of volcanoes deter you from adding one to your travel bucket list. From Peru to New Zealand, here are ten fire-breathing mountains worth visiting. @GreenGlobalTrvl
- When Jodi Ettenberg decided to visit Rajasthan, she knew her celiac disease could make indulging in the local cuisine tricky. In the end, she fared well in the wheat basin, and now offers her tips to other gluten-averse travelers. @legalnomads
- Australia’s known for its beaches–it’s an island after all–but they can start to run together after you’ve seen a few. Don’t get jaded just yet: Behold the truly stunning Jervis Bay region. @yTravelBlog
- More than a year ago, Eliza Massey packed up her motorcycle and hit the road for the trip of a lifetime–alone. Now, she’s sharing the wisdom she’s accumulated as a solo female traveling the world on two wheels. @wanderingearl
- You might think Istanbul, with its buzzing streets and intense vibe, would lose its charm after awhile, but au contraire–at least for Audrey Bergner. Find out why Turkey’s largest city “is a great place to linger.” @thatbackpacker