The Radar — the best of the travel blogosphere — is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Costa Brava is more than a beach-goer’s paradise. It’s also chock-full of lovely Medieval villages with ancient (and well-preserved) histories. Here are five worth visiting. @velvetescape
- National Geographic’s Digital Nomad, Andrew Evans, made it to the top of Kilimanjaro (and tweeted about it) a few days ago. Find out what it’s like to climb the highest mountain in Africa. @WheresAndrew
- As though anyone needed another reason to visit Montreal. Check out the best microbreweries and brewpubs this French Canadian cultural capital has to offer (written by a self-professed beer hater). @amontrealer
- For blogger Nellie Huang, traveling to Finnish Lapland, one of the coldest parts of Europe, is like crossing “centuries and continents into the world of Narnia.” Find out why it’s the perfect holiday getaway. @WildJunket
- What’s weird about Wisconsin? Turns out quite a lot. Where else can you enjoy deep-fried cheese curds and exceptional craft beers in the presence of the “world’s biggest musky”? @HeckticTravels