The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Curious about Berlin, but don’t have a lot of money to spend while you’re there? You won’t spend a dime on these five free attractions in the German capital (and you’ll still get what you came for). @AsWeTravel
- Baja California Sur may be known for its resorts, beaches, and wildlife, but travel down “the Road to San Javier” for a glimpse at the Loreto region’s cultural past and present – including cave paintings, venomous trees, and local crafts. @caskifer
- If you fancy yourself a dive enthusiast and haven’t been to the Great Barrier Reef, you should probably move the UNESCO World Heritage site to the top of your bucket list. Just watch out for those potato cod. @theplanetd
- Discover Granada’s medieval treasure, the Alhambra castle. Originally built in the ninth century, visitors can tour the palace grounds — including expansive gardens and unique Moorish architecture that reflect the city’s diverse history. @EuropeUpClose
- Have you ever been to the end of the world? Journey along with these bloggers as they explore the remote (and chilly) natural splendor of the world’s southernmost city, Ushuaia, Argentina. @GlbetrotterGrls