The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre are popular Paris destinations for good reason, but if you’re looking for off-the-beaten-path destinations, check out this guide to the more bohemian side of the City of Light. @DangerousBiz
- Algeria may be one of North Africa’s best-kept “foodie secrets.” Often rounded off as “Moroccan,” this country’s cuisine has plenty of its own panache. Find out what you’re missing. @BootsnAll
- The magnificent manses built by King Edward I may be a big tourist draw in North Wales, but the princely “native” castles that dot the countryside deserve equal attention. Journey back to medieval times and experience the magic. @EuropeUpClose
- When most folks hear “beer, seafood, and European architecture,” they probably don’t think of Qingdao, China. Explore this charming port city and its German influences with these bloggers. @Turtlestravel
- Often overshadowed by bay-mate San Francisco, Oakland is moving into the sunshine as more and more travelers discover its unique art galleries, vegan cuisine, and historic buildings. See what this up-and-coming city has to offer. @NevEndingVoyage